Epilepsy Awareness Month Competition Terms & Conditions
How to enter and the prize:
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Winners of this competition will be chosen at random and notified shortly thereafter by email.
- Prizes are as stated and non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered unless the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- An alternative winner will be selected if we do not receive a response from an individual winner within 7 days of notification. Images of prizes may be required of winners for media purposes.
- Entrants must answer all questions and supply a valid email address to be entered.
- The prize will be Epsy merchandise
- Only 20 prizes will be rewarded, any changes to this will be at Epsy's sole discretion.
- The competitions are only open to any person aged 18 or over and resident in the USA who are users of the Epsy app for either iOS or Android, excluding Epsy or LivaNova employees and members of the employee's families nor Epsy or LivaNova affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies.
- If the entrant is below 18 years of age, they will need to seek permission from a parent or guardian to enter this competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries and will be notified on the day of the competition closing date.
- A list of winners will be available six weeks after the closing date by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
- Epsy will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including those people who's privacy settings prevent non-friends or the public from viewing their shared posts.
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Epsy reserve the right to amend the prize draw details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
Closing date for entries:
- Entries close on the 30th November 2022 at 00:00am.