Senior Product Designer
Epsy is a leading digital health platform, on a mission to accelerate the path to optimal treatment for everyone living with epilepsy. Winner of 2020 Google Material Design Awards, 2021 CES Innovation Awards and honored by the 2021 Webby Awards, Epsy is focused on incorporating the latest technologies and state-of-the-art data analysis into user-centric experiences, ultimately making life with epilepsy brighter for patients, their caregivers and healthcare professionals.
We’re searching for a Senior Product Designer to help us reach our ambitious goals. Reporting directly to the Head of Design and working as part of the PED (Product, Engineering, Design) team, you will be responsible for identifying user insights and translating solutions into the best experiences in our product.
As a Senior Product Designer at Epsy, you will:
- Define hypothesis, construct and run user research activities to uncover key user needs and behaviours
- Unite teams across the business to share learnings, ensuring user insights are translated into the product
- Innovate in solutions and approach, to scope and deliver to the product roadmap and strategic business goals
- Execute and deliver self-led projects, from concepts and user journeys, to wireframes and high fidelity prototypes
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure quality and timely execution of design work into live product
- Regularly demo new features and flows to senior stakeholders, providing a clear rationale for design decisions
We're looking for candidates who have:
- Several years in product design, delivering end-to-end projects in UX and UI disciplines within start-up and agile environments
- An outstanding portfolio of work that demonstrates strong user-centered design capabilities across a range of projects
- Deep subject matter expertise in research and testing techniques, able to discern which practice to use for which activity
- Experience in customer and data analysis, tracking live projects with product managers and customer success teams
- Excellent communication skills, motivated to learn and work autonomously, yet value team collaboration
- Advanced prototyping abilities with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Marvel and InVision
- Animation skills in programmes like After Effects, as a plus
- Experience in healthcare, as a plus
Why work at Epsy?
We operate as an independent startup within a large corporate, the LivaNova group. This gives us unique advantages: we move fast and drive growth, while benefiting from the corporate umbrella for excellent funding and resources. Epsy Health is headquartered in London (UK) and Houston (Texas, USA), and our team has fully embraced remote work for the long-term.
We’re a team of designers, app developers, product managers, marketers, customer success managers and data analysts. We pride ourselves on our all-team collaborative approach and actively encourage learning, whether it be in your specialty or simply an area you might like to know more about (examples include talks about hedge fund management and wine!). If you are looking to develop in a supportive team who actively strives to better the lives of millions of people, then Epsy is the place for you. Read more about us here.
Here's what you can expect:
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical insurance/eye care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): core resources available with additional access to discounted merchandise and a Wellbeing Assessment
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Company shares purchase program
- Long Service – extra day off for each year of service
- MacBook Pro and software you need to work effectively
- Supportive senior leadership and enthusiastic atmosphere throughout the company
- Opportunities to shine with our various collaborative team meetings
- Lots of fun virtual events like pizza-making and wine tasting
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Background Checks at LivaNova:
Upon successful completion of the hiring process an offer may be extended. Please note, LivaNova reserves the right to conduct background investigations and/or reference checks on all its potential employees, where permitted by local legislation. This offer therefore, is contingent upon a clearance of such a background investigation and/or reference check, and can be rescinded, where permitted by local legislation, based upon data received in the background check and/or refusal to cooperate with or any attempt to affect the results of this check. This process is not currently valid in Germany.
Notice to third party agencies:
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to, payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.