Epsy is a leading digital health platform, on a mission to accelerate the path to optimal treatment for everyone living with epilepsy. Winner of 2020 Google Material Design Awards, 2021 CES Innovation Awards and honored by the 2021 Webby Awards, , Epsy is focused on incorporating the latest technologies and state-of-the-art data analysis into user-centric experiences, ultimately making life with epilepsy brighter for patients, their caregivers and healthcare professionals.
We’re searching for a Product Manager to help us reach our ambitious goals. Reporting directly to the Head of Product you will work as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is passionate about digital health and is eager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute the product roadmap and strategy in close collaboration with the Head of Product
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Drive the full product life cycle, from ideation to launch and ongoing iteration
- Coordinate conversations, manage relationships, and capture needs from multiple stakeholders and handle complex and multi-faceted internal conversations including legal and regulatory factors, with challenging stakeholders
- Setting-up best practices, processes and shape product organization in close collaboration with the Head of Product
- Act as the voice of the customer by working closely with designers and gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (engineering, design, sales, etc.) to bring product from idea to production
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Gathering data needed to make decisions, analyzing data to gain insights on further development, including product feedback through co-creation with users, surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Planning, goal setting, tracking progress against product roadmap, helping remove blockers
- Define and analyze key metrics to measure product success and identify areas for improvement
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in the software or digital health industry
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Experience in core product management, building products from scratch
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good prioritization skills, learner & growth mindset
- You are customer centric, but also data and KPI driven
- Strong technical background and experience with agile development methodologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field
We offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, opportunities for professional growth, and a competitive compensation package. If you are a motivated and talented product manager with a passion for digital health, we want to hear from you!
Why work at Epsy?
We operate as an independent startup within a large corporate, the LivaNova group. This gives us unique advantages: we move fast and drive growth, while benefiting from the corporate umbrella for excellent funding and resources. Epsy Health is headquartered in London (UK) and Houston (Texas, USA), and our team has fully embraced remote work for the long-term.
We’re a team of designers, app developers, product managers, marketers, customer success managers and data analysts. We pride ourselves on our all-team collaborative approach and actively encourage learning, whether it be in your specialty or simply an area you might like to know more about (examples include talks about hedge fund management and wine!). If you are looking to develop in a supportive team who actively strives to better the lives of millions of people, then Epsy is the place for you. Read more about us here.
Here's what you can expect:
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical insurance/eye care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): core resources available with additional access to discounted merchandise and a Wellbeing Assessment
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
- Company shares purchase program
- Long Service – extra day off for each year of service
- MacBook Pro and software you need to work effectively
- Supportive senior leadership and enthusiastic atmosphere throughout the company
- Opportunities to shine with our various collaborative team meetings
- Lots of fun virtual events like pizza-making and wine tasting
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Background Checks at LivaNova:
Upon successful completion of the hiring process an offer may be extended. Please note, LivaNova reserves the right to conduct background investigations and/or reference checks on all its potential employees, where permitted by local legislation. This offer therefore, is contingent upon a clearance of such a background investigation and/or reference check, and can be rescinded, where permitted by local legislation, based upon data received in the background check and/or refusal to cooperate with or any attempt to affect the results of this check. This process is not currently valid in Germany.
Notice to third party agencies:
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to, payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.